- Please ensure that you live within our designated school zone using the following website: Find My School
- Complete the enrolment form and read the associated Privacy of Information advice;
- Provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate. Children must turn 5 by 30th April in their first year of school.
- Provide a copy of your child’s Immunisation Statement.
- Please confirm your residential address by providing two (2) of the following documents:
a. Rates notice;
b. Signed lease agreement;
c. Utility bill (ie. gas, water, electricity) that shows your name and address.
(Proof of Address does not apply to children who have older siblings currently attending the school.)
- Return your enrolment and supplementary documents to the office, either by email or in person.
Download Enrolment Form here Read Privacy of Information Notice
Yarraville West Primary will guarantee a place for any child living in our school zone. Before enrolling at Yarraville West Primary School please check your residential address on this government website (Find My School) to ensure your permanent residential address falls within our catchment. If you are not within our zone and still wish to enrol your child, please see the considerations listed below:
- Students may enrol if they have a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
- Where the Regional Director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school.
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
- All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
- In exceptional circumstances, on compassionate grounds. (This is an overarching consideration and does not form part of the priority order of placement. Schools are permitted to assess and make a determination for exceptional circumstances applications on a case-by-case basis.